Contact InfoMarsh Bilby Office: 813-831-9129 MarshBilby@asset-value.com
- FHA allows transactions to proceed with immediate reinspectionFHA loans require a post-disaster inspection in declared catastrophe areas, but a rule that could delay closings is waived.
- Hurricane Irma damage could be as high as $65 billionIrma's 185-mph winds seemed to be the biggest menace, but a CoreLogic study found that damage caused by flooding will cost homes and businesses more money.
- Fla.'s housing market continued positive track in Aug.Statewide sales, listings and median prices rose: Existing single-family median price up 6.7% year-over-year, condo median price up 6.3%.
- NAR: U.S. existing-home sales down 1.7% in August"Steady employment gains, slowly rising incomes and lower mortgage rates generated sustained buyer interest all summer ... but not more home sales," says NAR's Yun.
- CoreLogic: Mortgage fraud on the riseThere was an indication of mortgage fraud on an estimated 13,404 applications for single-family loans during 2Q, or almost 1% of all residential loan applications.
- FHA allows transactions to proceed with immediate reinspection